Sunday, 19 June 2016

Curry eggs



Recently I bought this Curry egg dish from one of the Indian restaurants near my home. Really like it but it's really spicy. I wanted to cook something similar to this. So i came up with this recipe that caters to me and my family tastebud.

Curry eggs

Ingredients:

5 hard boiled eggs
2 tbsp curry powder mix with 2 tbsp water
2 tbsp chilli paste
1 onion, 1 tomato, 2 green chillies ( blend together)
1 onion, slice
1 tomato, cubed
1 green chilli sliced
Handful of curry leaves
Salt to taste

Method:

Heat up 2 tbsps oil in a pan and fry onions, curry leaves and tomatoes, add in chilli paste and fry for a minute.
Pour in the curry powder and continue to fry till oil seeps thru.
Add in 150ml water, sliced green chilli and continue cooking until mixture thickens.
Add salt to taste and transfer hard boil eggs to mixture and mix well. Serve with hot rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment